This print was inspired by a vintage scarf of the Hawaiian Island chain, which was expanded into connections to our PacRim neighbors--California and Japan (represented by tonal land masses in print).
Ties to California include the first Reyn’s Mens Wear store in Avalon on Catalina Island and our current office and distribution center in Southern California.
Ties to Japan are our history with the printers and art studios in Japan, Japanese prints which we developed in our lines, and our current collaboration with Itochu.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Item SKU: 3252245.1