We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
Hand painted volcanoes rise out of the sea in Lewis Orchard’s vision of a landscape constantly evolving.
In the Artist’s words:
I have long been fascinated by the amazing energy and color of an
erupting volcano. I was keen to convey the contrasts of white steam,
red hot lava and black rocks in a bold, and almost abstract artwork.
The linework and color accentuate the curving lines against angular
geometry, and I think convey the essence of a landscape which is
constantly changing, and always extraordinary.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Printed
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Item SKU: 3259619.1