Katie Daisy Wild Beauty - 2021-2022 Planner
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this colorful planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.