Kids On Stage - The Charades Game For Kids
Enjoy a game of charades with fun twists in Kids on Stage. This colorful game is for kids ages three to eight, so it makes for a great group activity at parties, family game nights, and sleepovers! This game is also popular with parents, because it is good for early childhood development.
This game is great for building communication skills. Kids will hop like bunnies, pretend to fly like airplanes, and play imaginary jump rope as they showcase their acting skills so others can guess their roles!
- Kids on Stage has won awards from both National Parenting Publications and Early Childhood News.
- Kids can play with or without the help of teachers or caregivers because there is no reading involved and the minimal rules are easy to follow.
- Game Board with Spinner
- 60 Charades Cards (Animals, Objects and Actions)
- 6 Playing Pieces
Intended for ages 3 and up.
Play 'n Learn: Level 2
- Literacy - Kids make picture/word associations
- Coordination - Kids act things out
- Imagination - Kids express themselves without words