Special Weekend Wash, gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look to the fabric of this shirt. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
We asked one of our in-house artists to capture the beauty of Banyan Drive, the scenic road that wends its way between the lush Lili'uokalani Japanese Garden and the sea. They responded with this hand-painted scenic that features local icons including the bright scarlet 'I'iwi bird, whose song of whistles, creaks and gurgles was once the soundtrack of the archipelago. New endangered, the elusive 'I'iwi is a rare sight. See if you can spot him here.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Available with full button front closure or as a pullover
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Item SKU: 3258368.2