Bike Art - Mini 2021 Calendar
This exciting collection of contemporary artwork pays tribute to the beloved bicycle. Full of color and varied styles of art, the work of twelve talented artists captures the spirit of the two-wheeled wonder. Each day you'll be reminded why bicycles are both a necessity and a joy for millions of cyclists worldwide.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- The perfect gift for bike lovers, bike commuters, and cycling enthusiasts.
- A year of vibrant bicycle art illustrations on your wall.
- Features illustrations by artists such as Muxxi, Hugh D'Andrade, Kate Merritt, and Velo Theory.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
These calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Features paper made of wood from well-managed forests.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities. As of January 2020, they have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.