Birds Of A Feather by Geninne D Zlatkis - 2021-2022 Planner
Charming feathered friends can accompany you every day of the year. Full of chirpy character and teeming with life, Geninne D Zlatkis's delightful illustrations will set your spirits aloft on your adventures. Every page has been thoughtfully crafted with images of birds, butterflies, and botanical motifs in Geninne's signature style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, bird watchers, and nature lovers.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Black Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.