Claude Monet - Mini 2022 Calendar
With agile brushwork, quick dabs of joyful color, and a then-daring artistic style, Claude Monet captured fleeting impressions of nature in everyday settings. Tree shadows under sunlit willows, wind-whipped waves against a rocky coast, pleasure boats rocking gently on a glittering waterway. He was fascinated by the interplay of sunlight, breezes, and water, ever blurring the lines between the material and the transitory. Twelve of Monet’s superb impressionist paintings grace this mini wall calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.