Feathered Friends by Geninne D Zlatkis 2022 Wall Calendar
Full of chirpy character and teeming with life, Geninne D Zlatkis's delightful watercolor illustrations will set your spirits aloft throughout the year. You can almost hear the birds chattering to one another as they flit between flowers and fruit and alight upon cactuses and branches.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for bird watchers and folk art aficionados.
- A year of delightful watercolor bird and botanical illustrations on your wall.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
Geninne D Zlatkis is a popular illustrator and stamper whose passion for nature infuses life into her art. Drawing from the rich culture and diverse flora and fauna of Mexico, where she lived for many years, Geninne makes bold use of color and texture in her work. She is a multitalented artist who uses a combination of techniques — including stamping, collage, watercolor, and illustration — to create striking images. Invite her charming feathered friends into your home with this distinctive folk art-inspired collection.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.