Fireweed Field of Flowers - 2021 Calendar
FIREWEED is a celebration of the botanical matrix. Through the art of pressing and drying, flower and plant specimens are lovingly suspended in time. Drawing inspiration from the Victorian-era art form and the 1970s craft movement, this colorful collection by Anahata Joy Katkin is a modern-day interpretative revival of a centuries-old tradition. Anahata’s distinctive aesthetic and lifestyle brand PAPAYA has been celebrated around the globe since 2003.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of colorful botanical and floral art for your wall.
- The perfect gift for nature, flower, and garden lovers.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
These calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Features paper made of wood from well-managed forests.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities. As of January 2020, they have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.