Hiroshige 2022 Wall Calendar
In a series of landscapes that stretch out toward a distant horizon, Utagawa Hiroshige captured the beauty of everyday life in Japan’s capital in One Hundred Famous Views of Edo. The 118 woodblock landscape and genre scenes remain a precious record of the appearance, and spirit, of mid-19th-century Edo (known today as Tokyo) at the culmination of more than two centuries of uninterrupted peace and prosperity. Travel back to the flourishing capital with 12 prints from Hiroshige’s One Hundred Famous Views of Edo, reproduced in this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.