I Was Born to do This - Meera Lee Patel - 2021-2022 Planner
Delight in the whimsical world of author and artist Meera Lee Patel. Her watercolor and gouache creations are inspired by nature, human connection, and the vibrant colors of her native India. Nestled within lush illustrations of flowers and natural elements, hand-lettered quotes offer encouragement and comfort, serving as a touchstone for balance throughout the year. Meera has also combined writing prompts with her vibrant artwork for this planner. The thought-provoking questions are inspired by her best-selling journals.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- From the creator of the best-selling books Create Your Own Calm, Start Where You Are, My Friend Fear, and Made Out of Stars.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.