Illuminated Rumi 2022 Wall Calendar
Michael Green's The Illuminated Rumi wall calendar is an interweaving of poetry and art — a magnificent meeting of ancient tradition and modern interpretation that uniquely captures the spiritual wealth of Rumi's teachings. Green's fascinating collage art, along with Coleman Barks's thoughtful renderings of Rumi's poetry, make this work a classic guide to the life of the soul for a whole new generation of seekers.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Rumi's poetry and fantastic collage art on your wall.
- The perfect gift for visionary art enthusiasts.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
A symbol for open, boundary-crossing spirituality, Rumi continues to be one of this country's most-read poets. Michael Green is a masterful traditional illustrator as well as an accomplished Photoshop illustrator. Green has written and illustrated many books, including The Illuminated Rumi, One Song: A New Illuminated Rumi, The I Ching Journals, The Illuminated Prayer, and The Unicornis Manuscripts.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.