Katie Daisy - 2021 Calendar
Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a year long journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. With whimsical images of fireflies, butterflies, birds, and wildflowers and distinctive designs that mark many of the holidays, this collection will inspire you to live the life you've imagined.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Katie Daisy watercolor artwork on your wall.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Colorful nature and botanical illustrations with inspiring quotes.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
These calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Features paper made of wood from well-managed forests.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities. As of January 2020, they have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.