Monet's Passion - The Gardens At Giverny - Mini 2022 Calendar
Claude Monet’s gardens abound with blossoms and greenery, set off by the flash and dapple of his lily pond. The artist’s Giverny property was revitalized and opened to the public in 1980. Expert gardener and photographer Elizabeth Murray participated in the restoration and returns regularly to record the ever-changing beauty that inspired Monet. Concise descriptions accompany each of her 12 photographs in this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.