Pema Chödrön Awakening the Heart 2022 Wall Calendar
The Pema Chödrön: Awakening the Heart wall calendar features quotes from several of Chödrön's books, including Always Maintain a Joyful Mind, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change, Practicing Peace in Times of War, and The Places That Scare You, and is designed to help us cultivate compassion, courage, and awareness within the challenges of daily life. These insightful quotes are paired with beautifully evocative and meditative nature photography.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Pema Chödrön's wisdom with meditative nature photography on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational photography gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
Pema Chödrön is a leading exponent of teachings on meditation and how they apply to everyday life. She is widely known for her engaging and down-to-earth interpretation of Tibetan Buddhism for Western audiences. Chödrön is the author of several best-selling books, including Comfortable with Uncertainty, When Things Fall Apart, and Start Where You Are.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.