Posters for Peace & Justice 2022 Wall Calendar
A History of Modern Political Action Posters
Amber Lotus is proud to present the Posters for Peace & Justice wall calendar, a survey of thought-provoking political protest poster art. Combining compelling graphics and succinct statements, these images are plastered on brick walls, stapled to power poles, silk-screened onto T-shirts, and have gone viral with activists worldwide. The works in this collection are a rallying cry – a potent tool for communication and social transformation.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of dynamic political action posters on your wall.
- The perfect art gift for the politically and socially conscious.
- Award-winning posters by acclaimed artists such as Chaz Maviyane-Davies, Lisa Congdon, Bunnie Reiss, and Lucie Rice.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
Stay inspired and vigilant with a year of protest art. Featured causes include education, environmentalism, ecology, climate change, peace movement, voter rights, LGBTQIA issues, and gender equality.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.