Praise For The Pollinators - 2021 Calendar
Buzzing, flying, and leaping from flower to flower, bees, birds, and even lemurs are essential pollinators for the world’s food supply. The best-known pollinators are, of course, bees and butterflies, but birds, moths, beetles, bats, rodents, and primates also play a vital part in our planet’s cycle of life. This collection of beautiful illustrations of flora and fauna, paired with educational text, is a vibrant way to be inspired by these precious creatures and the natural world around us.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for gardeners, enviromentalists, and those wanting to be more aware of the natural world.
- Showcases illustrations by artists such as Oana Befort, Jade Mosinski, Bex Parkin, Brooke Fischer, Neil Stavely, and Jess X Snow.
- Features a year of educational information about an array of pollinators.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
These calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Features paper made of wood from well-managed forests.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities. As of January 2020, they have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.