Soul of Ireland - 2021 Calendar
The Emerald Isle is a soul-stirring destination with a long and rich history. Wave-lashed cliffs, rolling green hills, and ancient monuments have inspired generations of talented artists and storytellers. The most beloved of these Irish creatives was poet and playwright William Butler Yeats, one of the most significant literary figures of the 20th century, whose work was deeply influenced by the land and heritage of Ireland. Follow in his footsteps and be inspired by his poetry as you discover enchanted locations across this magical land.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Features dramatic landscape portraits by photographers such as Max Malloy, Trish Punch, and Susan Seubert paired with the poetry of William Butler Yeats.
- The perfect gift for nature lovers, travel dreamers, and Irish literature fans.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
These calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Features paper made of wood from well-managed forests.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities. As of January 2020, they have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.