Speak & Spell
Speak & Spell is one of the earliest computerized learning systems from the 70's and 80's. It was designed to help children learn to spell over 150 commonly misspelled words using a speech synthesizer!
- Spell - Spell the words after hearing them 'spoken' by the console
- Mystery Word - Figure out the by correctly guessing the letters in a certain number of tiles
- Say It - Pronounce and spell each of the words as they appear on the screen
- Secret Code - Enter a word and the console will generate a secret code
- Letter - Hear the letters pronounced to reinforce audio and visual learning