The Haunted Realm 2022 Wall Calendar
Sir Simon Marsden's atmospheric black-and-white infrared photographs reveal the hidden supernatural world, transporting the viewer to a different realm — a haunted realm. In The Haunted Realm wall calendar, Marsden's ghostly images are accompanied by literary excerpts and historical accounts as well as tales of apparitions and the paranormal that have been reported at the sites.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for supernatural and paranormal enthusiasts.
- Showcases 12 black-and-white infrared photographs of haunted houses, imposing castles, graveyards, mysterious tombs, dark towers, and romantic ruins.
- Features historical accounts by Simon Marsden and literary excerpts from writers such as Sir Walter Scott.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
Simon Marsden was an internationally acclaimed photographer and writer from Great Britain. His books include This Spectred Isle, The Haunted Realm, and The Journal of a Ghosthunter. His final book, Russia: A World Apart, was published posthumously. His work can be found in the J. Paul Getty Museum in California and in London's Victoria and Albert Museum.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.