Thich Nhat Hanh - Paintings by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin 2022 Wall Calendar
The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh's gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Thich Nhat Hanh's wisdom and Honshin's stunning artwork on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset their carbon footprint and resource usage.
The Most Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh (Thây) founded the Unified Buddhist Church (Eglise Bouddhique Unifieé) in France in 1969, during the Vietnam war. Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, a poet, a scholar, and a peace activist. His lifelong efforts to generate peace and reconciliation moved Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967. He is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press and the Unified Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.
Amber Lotus Publishing cherishes the Earth and is actively offsetting the environmental impact of their publishing activities.
As of January 2021, they have planted 1,050,000 trees through their partnership with Trees for the Future. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create their products.
Their calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.