Yellowstone National Park Camp Shirt by Reyn Spooner
This is shirt is washed in Reyn Spooners special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
Road trip memories of wildlife, geysers and outdoor activities are hand painted in Lewis Orchard’s ode to Yellowstone National Park.
Words from the artist:
When I was a child, my family went on a monthlong road trip across the US. We had a National Park Pass and camped in various sites across the country. My Dad and myself were responsible for putting up the tent every night, and still have a leaflet with advice about bears. I loved creating this design, which recalls that trip using woodblock style silhouettes, and graphic linework...and also features my Dad and myself, putting up the tent.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Printed
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Designed in Hawaii