COVID-19 and Bird in Hand Operations
Families and community have always been at the heart of Bird in Hand. COVID-19 (coronavirus) is having a dramatic impact on all of our daily lives on many levels. At Bird in Hand we remain committed to being the happy (and safe!) place that our community can come for games, puzzles, activities, gifts, great clothes, Chico T-Shirts, postcards, stickers, and more.
As we move forward with the re-opening process, for the health and safety of all our staff and customers we kindly ask the following of all everyone coming into the store:
- Face masks or other ‘hands free’ face coverings must be worn by everyone in the building at all times.
- Please sanitize your hands when coming into the store (we have sanitizer at the door).
- Limit your shopping group sizes to 3 or fewer people.
- Everyone is asked to maintain appropriate physical distancing
- Minimize handling and touching of items to those that you intend to purchase
- The total number of people in the building will be limited, so you may be asked to wait to enter
We are available from 11am to 4pm Tuesday through Saturday for limited in-store shopping as well as pickup of online orders. You can always call the store, e-mail us directly, or message us with any questions or for recommendations.
Chico Yo-Yo Club - on pause until...
While the World contends with the spread of COVID-19, we encourage families to use this time to 'take a break' from in-person yo-yo club attendance for a few weeks. Since much of the instructional activities typically necessitate close interaction, for the safety of all families, children, and our volunteer instructors, yo-yo club will not be held until State and Local directives indicate that the club can safely meet.
We will evaluate moving forward and hope that we can resume yo-yo club soon.