Taco Tuesday - Finger Puppet Book
Why would you ever want to eat a taco when you could have...something else? Follow along with a happy little taco as they try to convince you that something else is for dinner. Just don't tell them what day it is! This silly rhyming story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable taco finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little taco night fans in your life!
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet
Suitable for all ages