Voluspa 3-Wick Tin - Kalahari Watermelon
As the sun peaks in the Kalahari desert, a labyrinth of monochromatic tones transforms heat into euphoria. The desert comes to life, inviting you to an oasis of nourishment and vigor. A muddled libation of chilled Wild Watermelon, Crisp Cucumber, and Bailan Melon intermingle with a lounging sprig of Holy Basil, exalted to perfection with a dash of White Cardamom and Pressed Lime Zest. As Nirvana sets in, we invite you to stay a while…
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 12 oz. metal vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. These three wicks allow you to enjoy fragrance ample fragrance throw for 40 hours. Voluspa's candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature their proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. These products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Fill (oz): 12
- Fill (g/ml): 340
- Natural Wick(s): 3
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 5.31" D x 2.36" H
- Metric Dimenions: 135mm x 60mm
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Citrus / Fruity
How to Use
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.