Charley Harper Canyon Country 1000 Piece Puzzle
Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) Canyon Country is one of ten posters Harper was commissioned to create for the US National Park Service. Here he depicted public lands in southern Utah, northern Arizona, eastern Nevada, and western Colorado. His landscape teems with the wildlife that thrives in the desert Southwest’s dramatic terrain. As you put these 1,000 pieces together, some critters will emerge that you may have missed at first look.
- Luxury puzzle crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
- Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.
⚠️WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Contains Small Parts.
Not for children under 3 years.