Christopher Marley Macrocosm 500 Piece Round Puzzle
Diverse beauty and the beauty of biodiversity—Christopher Marley’s biophilic art samples the awe-inspiring life forms on our planet. Marley’s work began with insects, combining a passion for entomology with a keen eye for design to produce kaleidoscopic bug mandalas and striking arrays of specimens from wide-ranging genera. Cozy up with this fine arrangement while you complete this 500-piece puzzle, and come away with a new appreciation for some of earth’s tiniest creatures.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- Pomegranate luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Includes an 8 x 10 in. insert of the art for puzzle assembly reference
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 22 x 22 in.