Ooze Labs - Alien Slime Lab
As lead chemist in your very own out-of-this-world laboratory, it's your job to identify UFOs - Unidentified Funky Oozes! Set up and use your lab station to mix up batches of unidentified "alien" slime and conduct tests on them to analyze and investigate their special properties. Mold your own glowing slime alien, test the slime viscosity, dissect the slime with a toy scalpel and tweezers, and explore slime that changes color with heat.
This kit includes 28 pieces, with 10 experiments and 24 pages in the full-color manual.
Parents' Choice Recommended - Parents' Choice Foundation.
- Mix up four different types of slime.
- Real STEM learning with a fun science-fiction storyline
- Conduct scientific tests to identify your slimes.
- Safe, non-toxic materials.
- Base station
- Vertical rods (2)
- 16-mm holder clip
- 22.5 mm holder clips (2)
- Station connector
- Wide test tube holder
- Plastic scalpel
- Small test tube ring
- Alien head stamp
- Large test tube
- Lid for large test tube
- Brain cutter
- Large pipette
- Petri dish
- Small test tube
- Googly eyes (2)
- Glow-in-the-dark slime powder (7 g/0.24 oz)
- Hypercolor slime powder (7 g/0.24 oz)
- Yellow slime powder (7 g/0.24 oz)
- Red slime powder (7 g/0.24 oz)
- Alien reflective particles (1 g/0.03 oz)
- Sticker sheet
Intended for ages 6 and up.
⚠️WARNING: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard - small parts may be swallowed or inhaled.
⚠️WARNING: This set contains chemicals and/or parts that may be harmful if misused.