Inuit Art Cape Dorset Address Book
About 1,200 miles north of Toronto, the hamlet of Cape Dorset, Nunavut, is home to a multigenerational community of Inuit graphic artists. Their cooperatively owned printmaking studios have been in continuous operation since 1959, producing unique, captivating, and powerful images. Diverse media are available to the printmakers—etching and aquatint, woodcut, and copper engraving—but their mainstays are stonecut, stencil, and lithography. This deluxe address books presents 40 prints by 18 Cape Dorset artists.
- Hardcover with hidden Wire-O binding
- 124 pages; 40 full-color reproductions; up to 480 entries
- Sections are divided by alphabetical tabs
- For the paper-loving contacts keeper!
- Handy size with plenty of room for entries
- Gorgeous reproductions make this a special keepsake as well as a trusted reference
- Published with Dorset Fine Arts
- Size: 7 x 8.25 x .75 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.