Star Wars Workbook - 1st Grade Math
- Help Dooku count to 120.
- Find the shapes in Anakin's workshop.
- Add and subtract battle droids, lightsabers, and star fighters!
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! STAR WARS, 1st Grade Math has 96 fun-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math concepts, including addition and subtraction, counting by 1s and skip counting, two-dimensional shapes, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, species, creatures, planets, starships, and more
Featuring favorite characters like Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other creatures, monsters, Jedi, and Sith, this workbook are filled with illustrations from all six Star Wars movies and the expanded Star Wars universe.
Learn well, you will.
For ages 6-7