A Sunday on La Grande Jatte - Georges Seurat 1000 Piece Puzzle
Georges Seurat (French, 1859–1891) A Sunday on La Grande Jatte—1884, 1884–1886 Sunday in the shadows of the park, enigmatic and still. In A Sunday on La Grande Jatte—1884, Georges Seurat captured the Parisian bourgeoisie at leisure, complete with a monkey on a leash and a fashionable woman fishing the Seine. With formal structure and a decidedly motionless quality, his influential painting stepped away from Impressionism’s fleeting imagery and broke ground for Neo-Impressionism. Enjoy the shaded riverbank as you piece together Seurat’s masterwork, pictured on this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Institute of Chicago
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.