Anton Seder Art Nouveau Colouring Book
Anton Seder’s >Die Pflanze in Kunst und Gewerbe (The plant in art and trade) includes two volumes of approximately 200 images, stunning in their artistry and graceful depiction of nature. Over a century after its publication, this visual tour of the world’s plants (and a few animals, if you look closely) represents some of the most vibrant work of the late 19th century. The line drawings for presented in this coloring book were traced from reproductions of Seder’s original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.
48 pages with 22 images to color
- Soft cover book with staple binding
- High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
- Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with The British Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.