BrainQuest - 1st Grade Math
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest Grade 1 Math helps kids aged 6–7 to learn the basics of math in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, including addition and subtraction, fractions, word problems, number patterns, and more.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest Grade 1 Math features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 750 questions and answers covering addition, subtraction, time telling, and more
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.