Root Candles 10.5oz Veriglass - Candy Cane
Simple and contemporary, these tumbler style glasses highlight vibrant colors and amazing fragrances. The Large Honeycomb Veriglass is made with Root Candles proprietary natural beeswax blend using fragrances containing essential oils and an all-natural fiber wick. The Large 10.5 oz. Honeycomb Veriglass Candle comes with a Root honeycomb embellished, bronze metal lid. Up to a 70 hour burn time.
From the all-natural beeswax blend, to the fragrances containing essential oils, to natural fiber wicks that are braided on-site, each Root Candle is crafted with perfection using only the purest of ingredients to bring you a candle burning experience unlike any other.
*Upcycle Tip - Use your clean, empty Veriglass and lid to store bathroom essentials such as cotton balls, cotton swabs, and makeup brushes. Also makes a great drinking glass!
Candle Care & Safety
Never use the lid to extinguish. Always burn on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface. Handle candles with care as containers may become hot. If the glass is cracked, chipped or scratched do not use.
Made in Medina, Ohio USA.
FRAGRANCE: Candy Cane
FRAGRANCE TYPE: Kitchen, Holiday & Christmas Seasonal
FRAGRANCE DESCRIPTION: Peppermint, sweet vanilla, soft notes of caramelized sugar and a touch of balsam create a unique candy cane mystique.
BURN TIME: Up to 70 Hours
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY: Never use the lid to extinguish. Always burn on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface. Handle candles with care as containers may become hot. If the glass is cracked, chipped or scratched do not use.
Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 5mm (about 1/4") each time candle is lit. Avoid drafty areas. Always leave at least 5cm (about 2") between burning candles. Extinguish and discard candle when 12mm (about 1/2") of wax remains. For best results burn 4 hours, then allow to cool before relighting. Keep foreign matter and wick trimmings out of candle. To prevent fire, place only on heat resistant, flameproof surfaces. Avoid cold surfaces such as glass or metal.