Hawks soar over towering waterfalls in Nathan Yoder’s pen and ink drawings inspired by early mornings watching the sunrise over the Yosemite valley.
In the artist’s words:
Growing up in rural Oklahoma, I was far from mountainous landscapes, gorges, and geysers. When a job pulled me to the west coast in 2013, the National Parks immediately drew me in. I remember visiting Yosemite National Park for the first time and how just how awestruck it left me. In the mornings I would get up early before the others in my group were awake and hike up to a quiet place to watch the valley come alive. That's one of many memories that I’ve collected in our National Parks and one that influenced the creation of the art that I created for my collaboration with Reyn Spooner.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Back of the shirt box pleat for extra roomy comfort
- Side vent with extra button
- Reverse Printed
- 100% Cotton
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
Item SKU: 3259518.1