Star Wars Workbooks - 2nd Grade Math
- Compare the groups of Clone Troopers.
- Draw different arrays using Death Stars.
- Add or subtract to solve the riddle of why Darth Vader crossed the road.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! STAR WARS, 2nd Grade Math has 96 fun-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math skills, including addition and subtraction, place value, number arrays and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, species, creatures, planets, starships, and more
Featuring favorite characters like Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other creatures, monsters, Jedi, and Sith, this workbook are filled with illustrations from all six Star Wars movies and the expanded Star Wars universe.
Learn well, you will.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.