- Compare the groups of Clone Troopers.
- Draw different arrays using Death Stars.
- Add or subtract to solve the riddle of why Darth Vader crossed the road.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! STAR WARS, 2nd Grade Math has 96 fun-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math skills, including addition and subtraction, place value, number arrays and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, species, creatures, planets, starships, and more
Featuring favorite characters like Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other creatures, monsters, Jedi, and Sith, this workbook are filled with illustrations from all six Star Wars movies and the expanded Star Wars universe.
Learn well, you will.
Item SKU: 3220284