- Describe droids using action words.
- Circle the correct homophone: Tatooine has two suns/sons.
- Imagine that you are a student at Jedi Academy and write a letter home.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! STAR WARS, 2nd Grade Writing has 96 fun-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key writing skills, including spelling and vocabulary words, synonyms, homophones, sentence construction, storytelling, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, species, creatures, planets, starships, and more
Featuring favorite characters like Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other creatures, monsters, Jedi, and Sith, this workbook are filled with illustrations from all six Star Wars movies and the expanded Star Wars universe.
Learn well, you will.
Item SKU: 3220286