Summer Commemorative 2019 Camp Shirt by Reyn Spooner
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
This annual commemorative shirt is a favorite for the Reyn Spooner Collector. The 2019 Summer Commemorative celebrates six National Parks spanning from Hawaii to the Florida Everglades including Haleakalå in Maui and the Grand Canyon which is currently celebrating its hundredth anniversary. Hand drawn by our in-house art team, this aloha shirt is perfect for Father’s Day, 4th of July, or a summer BBQ with your Ohana! Limited edition print includes the release year of 2019.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- RS on side seam
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
by REYN SPOONER