Tiffany 2024 Wall Calendar
Louis Comfort Tiffany created a revolutionary aesthetic that brought the beauty of the natural world into the home with his manufacture of opalescent glass. With his pioneering development, artisans no longer achieved details by painting glass, they now painted with glass, and Tiffany’s brilliantly colored glass masterpieces took on stunning three-dimensionality. Having produced windows and blown glass for two decades, near the turn of the 20th century his studios began crafting the now-famous lamps that made Tiffany a household name. Designers such as Clara Driscoll—who won a bronze medal at the Paris World’s Fair of 1900 for one of her shade designs—often interpreted Tiffany’s aesthetics and his desire to illuminate nature. Several designs attributed to her are included in this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the New-York Historical Society
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.