Totally Twilight Fairy Night Light Jars Set
Give the nighttime a magical glow with the Totally Twilight Night Light Jars Set! Create real night lights with starry designs and let them shine anytime you want to set an enchanting mood!
Includes: 2 plastic jars, 2 flameless LED candles with batteries, 4 metallic charms, 2 ribbons, 2 tubes of powder glitter, 3 sheets of transparent paper, 2 sticker sheets with silhouette and inspirational quotes, 1 brush, 1 container of glue and instructions, all in a beautiful keepsake storage box made from recycled cardboard.
- Create beautiful nighttime lighting that is fun to make and fun to use!
- The night light box is a keepsake, perfect for storing favorite things.
- Makes a thoughtful gift for birthdays, holidays or just for fun anytime!
- These crafts are designed to be safe and comfortable for kids ages 6 and up and are a great activity for families to do together!
- These innovative crafting sets provide hours of imaginative, screen free fun. The creative art kits help kids stay thoughtfully engaged and entertained while encouraging self-expression and boosting self-esteem, too!
WARNING! Small parts, choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Keep instructions for future reference. This product contains button or coin cell batteries. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Contains 2 CR2032 3V batteries. Batteries are not rechargeable. Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity. Remove exhausted batteries from the product. Batteries hazardous if swallowed, see instructions. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as 2 hours and lead to death. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.