William Morris 2024 Wall Calendar
A leader in the styles and politics of his time, William Morris viewed his patterns as both an art form and a means of social commentary. In response to the industrial designs and manufacturing of the Machine Age, he and his counterparts at Morris & Co.—some of whose designs are also featured on this calendar—created wallpapers and fabrics that boasted natural floral motifs and handmade craftmanship. Their work and ideology inspired many of the artists around them, ushering in the Arts and Crafts movement. The intricate botanical patterns of their designs, 12 of which are detailed in this calendar, invite you to enjoy a moment of quiet contemplation in an otherwise busy day.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.