Families and community have always been at the heart of Bird in Hand. COVID-19 (coronavirus) is having a dramatic impact on all of our daily lives on many levels. At Bird in Hand we remain committed to being the happy (and safe!) place that our community can come for games, puzzles, activities, gifts, great clothes, Chico T-Shirts, postcards, stickers, and more.
As we move forward with the re-opening process, for the health and safety of all our staff and customers we kindly ask the following of all everyone coming into the store:
- Face masks or other ‘hands free’ face coverings that cover the nose and mouth must be worn by everyone in the building at all times.
- Please sanitize your hands when coming into the store (we have sanitizer at the door).
- Limit your shopping group sizes to 3 or fewer people.
- Everyone is asked to maintain appropriate physical distancing
- Minimize handling and touching of items to those that you intend to purchase
- The total number of people in the building will be limited, so you may be asked to wait to enter
We are available from 11am to 5pm Monday through Saturday for limited in-store shopping as well as pickup of online orders. You can always call the store, e-mail us directly, or message us with any questions or for recommendations.