Convergence - Jackson Pollock 1000 Piece Puzzle
In 1947, Jackson Pollock arrived at the drip and splash style with which he is most often associated. Affixing canvases to a wall, the floor, or the ground if painting outdoors, Pollock dripped and poured commercial house paint from cans and arranged it using “sticks, trowels, or knives,” sometimes augmenting it with sand, broken glass, or “foreign matter,” as Pollock stated it. He placed great import on being able to walk around such paintings and work on them from all four sides.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- These luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
Published with the Albright-Knox Art Gallery
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
⚠️WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.