Charley Harper The Alpine Northwest 1000 Piece Puzzle
Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) The Alpine Northwest
Harper’s The Alpine Northwest is one of ten posters he was commissioned to create for the National Park Service. The bald eagle and other plants and animals he includes are inhabitants of Olympic, Mount Rainier, and North Cascades National Parks. This ingenious composition positions wildlife and plantlife against a dizzying, snowcovered slope, and perfectly captures the region’s geography in characteristic Harper style. Experience a breath of fresh air via this fun 1,000-piece puzzle.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- uxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.