Mermaid's First Words - A Tuffy Book
Introduce your little one to the enchantingly bubbly underwater world of mermaids in this sweetly illustrated first book that doubles as a soothing teether. Tour the sea and learn new aquatic words including bubbles, fish, crab, and coral as well as common colors. Meet an adorable mermaid family and learn words: mother, father, brother, sister, and friend. Playful illustrations and minimal text make this an ideal first “reading” experience for curious babies and toddlers that offers an array of sensory experiences that strengthen fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and soothes tender gums. The durable line of Tuffy books are uniquely made to withstand the traditional wear and tear from teething babies and toddlers, BPA-free, and washable. Read it. Chew it. Wash it. Love it. That’s the Tuffy way!
- Durable pages and teether tough enough for teething babies and toddlers
- Safely sewn paperlike pages and teether made from non-toxic, BPA-free material
- Strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skill development and introduces babies and toddlers to early learning concepts
- Includes punch out hole for toy ring for easy transport and entertaining! Hook to stroller, car seat, diaper bag, or playpen.
- Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more! A diaper bag essential!
7.15"w x 6"h
Intended for ages 0 months and up.