Risk! - 1959 Edition
Since 1959, RISK! has fascinated millions of "world conquerors". Its appeal is timeless because every game is a unique experience. You'll need sound strategy - and some luck - plus great diplomacy to persuade your opponents to spare you and attack the others!
Make a misstep and you'll be wiped out. Make the "right moves" and you'll conquer the world and win!
- Oversized-bi-fold game board with original style art
- Six sets of beautiful wood "army" pieces
- Deck of area cards with original style art
- High quality dice (two white and three translucent red)
- Rules booklet featuring a History of Risk, 1959 original rules, rules for a short game, plus popular rules variation for experienced players
Intended for ages 8 and up. For 2 to 6 players.
Typical game play takes 60 to 90 minutes.
⚠️WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Contains Small Parts.
Not for children under 3 years.