Triceratops - Finger Puppet Book
Let’s play with the Triceratops friend! Learn all about the horned dinosaur that roamed the marshes and forests of North America more than 65 million years ago. This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun! A perfect dinosaur introduction for littles packed with fun dino facts.
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Dinosaur puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little dinosaur fan in your life!
- Officially licensed Smithsonian Kids product
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet
We typically ship within two business days (usually faster).
Free Shipping (if applicable) applies only to orders shipping within the United States or to APO/DPO addresses and only to a single address per order.
We do not ship to freight forwarders (or 'shipping proxies'). Certain Orders to these addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
International shipping is not allowed for certain products or brands (Jellycat for example). Orders shipping out of the US for these products will be cancelled and refunded.